Friday, March 4, 2011

a big (but had to) splurge

I HAD to buy this fabric! When I first laid eyes on it, it was love at first sight. I tried to forget about it, but could not let it go. So today I went to look at it again at one of my favorite websites http://www.pinkchalkfabrics.com and it was low in stock and most out of stock. At first I panicked very briefly, but after some time searching,I found it. This is more than I have ever spent on fabric, even smocking. I am all about deals, but sometimes you just have to splurge. It still is not a bad deal, it will come out around $25 a dress, which I know is still a steal! But I have never spent $17.95 a yard on fabric before. looking forward to posting pictures of the finished product.

Alewives Fabrics: Fabrics: "- Sent using Google Toolbar"



Heather Ross - Far Far Away II - Roses in Natural: "Fabric on Sale Tiered Pricing Fast Shipping Blog - Behind the Seams

- Sent using Google Toolbar"

No comments:

Post a Comment