Thursday, March 10, 2011

the bowtie

I found this great tutorial on making bowties for my boy! If you are interested in making one (which was VERY easy) click HERE. I found it on A Lemon Squeezy Home, one of the many blogs I check out.
I found this fabric, believe it or not, of all places, at Walmart. Cute, huh??
 


Berit was not a big fan at first of the bowtie, as you can see by the expression on his face.
 


So I bribed him. I made this blanky for him today and he agreed to wear the bowtie to church on Sunday. A mama has to do what a mama has to do.
 


His monkey liked it!
 
Posted by Picasa


If monkey likes it, then Berit likes it too.
 
Posted by Picasa

I guess I should mention that I also said I would make one for my husband too. And yes, Dave said he would wear it too! Do not worry, I will have more pics to follow up!

1 comment:

  1. You are so talented Carly, I wish you lived closer so you could tutor me!

    ReplyDelete