Saturday, February 12, 2011

flowers and polka dots

Just before Christmas, I was on a sewing frenzy. So, I squeezed these dresses in for the girls. My oldest daughter has to wear dresses and skirts knee-length or below to school. She has gone through a growth spurt recently and a lot of things were getting too short. I found this pattern at one of my favorite places to shop http://www.pinkchalkfabrics.com/. It was a downloadable pattern. The neat thing about this store and one of the reasons why I love it so is because it's on Bainbridge Island, WA. And also on Bainbridge Island is my brother-n-law and his family. It was a neat connection when made, and why I continue to buy from her.
These dresses took 45 minutes to make! Easy. This is Piper's dress.
 


This is Karis' dress. I love this pattern because it is so functional. Wear it with a cardigan, with a shirt under it, leggings, tights or jeans!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment